Transmitter module RFM02
Status: Classic (S1), Limited (D, S2)
- A complete transmitter
- Small shape
- High power output
- Range up to 300 meters*
- SPI interface
- Very stable frequency (PLL)
- Frequency hopping possible
- Low power consumption: 23 mA at maximum power output
- Sleep power consumption: 0.3 µA
- Power supply range: 2.2-5.4 V
- FSK modulation
- High data rate: up to 115.2 kbit/s
- Industrial temperature range: -40oC to +85oC
- Wireless security systems
- Remote control
- Wireless sensors
- Home automation
- Tire pressure monitoring
The transmitter module is a complete RF transmitter and is suited for transmitting data with a data rate up to 115.2 kbit/s. The transmitter module is an efficient transmitter with a high power output. Because of the SMD construction, the module has a very small shape.
The module can be controlled directly by a microcontroller with SPI interface. This way the total hardware of the system can be limited to a minimum.
The module is available for the 433 MHz en 868 MHz ISM frequency bands used in Europe.
The module comes in three different packages: DIL (D), SMD1 (S1) and SMD2 (S2).
The S1 package is normal stock.
* under specific conditions:
The range depends on the following parameters:
- TX power
- RX sensitivity
- Data rate
- Transmitter bandwidth
- Receiver bandwidth
- Antenna height
- Antenna type
- Radio protocol